The Global Market is Ready for You. Are You Ready for the Global Market?
Manage Global Supply Chain Operations with Warehouse Automation and Shipping Execution
You have a world class product that you supply locally and domestically and the rest of the world is waiting for it. With the right tools and support, your Supply Chain has the power to connect you to customers around the world. To get your goods to the global market, consider the following:
1. What Supply Chain challenges must you address to secure your place in an ever expanding global market?
2. What technology do you need to solve these challenges?
3. What solutions do you need in place to manage your global operations and drive both your Supply Chain and Omni Channel performance?
These are big questions, yet there are straightforward answers available. It is just a matter of taking clear and methodic steps to evaluate and address all your challenges and gaps in order to successfully take your products to the world. Here are 3 key steps to get you moving forward:
1. Identify Supply Chain Challenges and Automation Gaps in your Order Management and Order Fulfillment cycle.
2. Implement turnkey end-to-end ERP Integrated Solutions that do not require customization to eliminate/phase out disparate systems within your Supply Chain.
3. Unify your Warehouse Operations and Shipping Execution to ensure both are fully aligned to support your Omni Channel with fully automated, ERP Integrated picking and packing and shipping B2B, B2C and to your 3PL.
Identifying and Closing Automation Gaps
There are a myriad of benefits to systematically evaluating your Supply Chain and the technology necessary to support it. By identifying and closing automation gaps in your Order Management and Order Fulfillment cycle you are able to:
1. reduce costs and risks in rekeying order entry data
2. increase staff efficiency and productivity
3. improve financial visibility for reporting
4. support trading partner compliance (EDI)
5. improve your vendor scorecard
6. enhance trading partner relationships
End-to-end ERP Integrated Solutions
The ability to consistently and cost effectively deliver is at the heart of meeting the global demand for your products. Turnkey technology is the most efficient and cost effective way to ensure the productivity of your Supply Chain is not adversely affected now and well into the future by upgrades that cost both time and money. Without cumbersome customization, upgrading the technology supporting your Supply Chain will not compromise or break essentials links to other components integral to the automation you already have in place. Eliminating disparate systems within your Supply Chain by implementing end-to-end ERP Integrated Solutions that do not require customization also gives you the flexibility of adding modular functionality as your company grows to meet increasing global demand.
Unified Warehouse Operations and Shipping Execution
With ERP Order Integration and ERP Shipping Integration in one Solution you have the advantage of managing your Global Supply Chain Operations with one click. By leveraging one platform to manage multiple locations across your enterprise you will drive omni-channel performance. The correct alignment of both warehouse automation and shipping provides the benefit of improved staff productivity, freight analytics for reporting, multi-modal shipping execution implemented in multiple countries and global carrier compliance.
Unlock the Power of Your Global Supply Chain
Understanding how to unlock the power of your Supply Chain is critical to successfully supporting your global reach. Go global with confidence; take the right steps to drive Supply Chain performance today.
To unlock the power of your Supply Chain and for more insights to drive Supply Chain Performance now, go to: www.edisoft.com/KeySolutionsMagazine.
Read more about Supply Chain Solutions: http://www.keysolutionsproviders.com/emagazine/