Annual Software Assurance
Subscription to Annual Software Assurance Policy (previously known as Annual Maintenance) entitles clients to receive, free of charge, updates to Edisoft software, Trading Partner Kits (Templates), Compliance Shipping Labels, Communication Scripts, and Trading Partner Reports for which they have purchased licenses. In order to receive these benefits, client subscription to Annual Software Assurance Policy must be current1.
Subscription to Annual Software Assurance Policy is good protection for your EDI investment. Not only do trading partner EDI specifications change from time to time, but also the ANSI standards on which they are based are revised annually. Additionally, Edisoft’s commitment to the development and maintenance of superior and seamlessly integrated EDI solutions means that our products will continuously evolve. You will benefit from new features, enhanced functionality, increased power, and continued compatibility with your accounting software.
The Edisoft Annual Software Assurance Policy Program covers updates to the following:
- Edisoft software
- Trading Partner Kits, Labels, and Reports
- The ANSI X12 standards
- Accounting / ERP software compatibility
- Value Added Network (VAN) communication scripts
Annual Software Assurance Policy does not cover professional services involving - training, installation, configuration, software set-up, or database maintenance or repairs. For more information on Edisoft professional services including training, installation and/or setup, etc., please contact our office.
Our Commitment to You
Edisoft makes certain commitments to our clients that keep their Annual Software Assurance Policy current. We will update our products to support new versions of any Accounting/ERP software to which we integrate within 90 days of its release2. Edisoft’s policy is to support the latest version of Accounting/ERP software to which we integrate and two versions previous. Within 30 days of receipt of EDI specifications for a new Trading Partner3 and 14 days of receipt of EDI specifications for an existing Trading Partner4 Edisoft will release the necessary Trading Partner Kits, Labels, and Reports2.
Updates to Edisoft’s Annual Software Assurance Policy may be made at Edisoft’s sole discretion. Updates will be provided in writing at client’s request. Annual Software Assurance Policy is payable on all products purchased from Edisoft.
1. Should payment of Annual Software Assurance Policy fees lapse, product updates and customer support may, at Edisoft’s sole discretion, be withheld until all outstanding Annual Software Assurance Policy fees are either retroactively paid, or the latest products are re-purchased.
2. Some exceptions may apply.
3. new Trading Partner indicates a Trading Partner that is not currently in Edisoft’s Trading Partner Kit Library.
4. existing Trading Partner indicates a Trading Partner that is currently in Edisoft’s Trading Partner Kit Library.
You guys are always so professional and helpful. It is much appreciated!
- Lori Maxwell